Thursday, November 1, 2012

New phones

Halloween was a lot of fun yesterday!  Craig got out of work early and we went to his office for their Halloween party.  They had something fun on every floor like yummy food, movies and more food:)  Tanner got dressed up in his cute Giraffe outfit again, but this time it made him a little sweaty since we were inside.

We decided to go to Little Cesears for a 5 dollar pizza, but after trying two different locations and them telling us it was going to be a 30 min wait we decided to change our plans and get Subway instead.  It turned out to be a great Halloween dinner and I quite enjoyed my black forest ham sub.  After dinner we called my parents on Skype so that they could see their cute grandson in his costume!  He is getting so big, but they will get to see him this weekend because Tanner and I are flying to Vegas on Saturday and we are staying until Craig comes to get us for Thanksgiving.  It will be fun, but we will miss Craig/Daddy:)

We carved pumpkins on Tuesday and I have to say that Craig is getting pretty fast with his carving abilities.  I decided to go for something a little more traditional like triangles haha! I am happy about how it looks in the dark.

 But then in the light I think Craig's wins...


 So Craig and I had upgrades on our phones so we decided to get the Galaxy s2 and I have really liked it so far.  We were all ready to get Iphones, but in every store we went to the people that worked there said the galaxys were the better phones... I have no idea since this is my first smartphone, but so far it has been really convenient and I am loving it.


The only problem is when I try to take a picture of my baby and it's dark, so I have to use the flash...


Poor guy, it's a little too bright:)
Well Vegas friends I am excited to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment