Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby Great! Tummy... not so much!

So I have had Tanner for 6 1/2 months now and he is awesome, but this tummy that I still have is not so awesome, so I thought I would post and see if anyone has any good tips, or tricks that they have used after having a baby that helps.  I think at this point I am willing to try anything.  I have been working out at least 4 times a week, so I know I can do better with that, but maybe what I am doing (insanity) isn't going to help.  I feel really good after the work out and I feel like I worked super hard, but I see no change.  I guess I could do better with eating, but lately I feel like the only thing that helps is not eating at all, which is dumb because I really love food:)  So friends give me something and I will try it and post my results!

1 comment:

  1. I have ZERO experience in losing baby weight, but my mom has LOTS. She will tell you this: Don't stop eating! That is the worst ever thing that you can do. You will train your body to keep fat stored for those times when you are not eating. Everything you eat youwill keep on your body. Exercise is super important, but not as important as your eating habits. Eat LOTS of fruit and veggies. ( I personally have lost weight the best when I stick with mostly veggies and some fruit for a couple weeks. It sucks for a few days, but after about a week you are craving fruits and veggies). Oh, and drink a full glass of water before every meal. When you are hungry, drink a full glass of water, and wait like another 10-20 minutes, and then eat. It will help you eat less while still keeping your systems going.

    Anyways, your baby is way too stinking cute for his own good. We love and miss you like crazy! hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete