Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tanner is in love with a Chili:)

Vegas has been great so far!  We have done lots of visiting and playing with the grandparents and even friends, but we still have more people to visit, so don't worry if we haven't seen you yet cause we will!  Tanner is missing his jumperoo so bad, so my dad is the jumperoo for now, but he gets tired a little more quickly:)



We went and visited Ky, Drew and Luke this week and it was so much fun to see them!  I always feel like no time has passed when I get together with Ky cause she is so fun to talk to and be with.  Luke is getting big and I can't believe that she is going to be a mommy of two soon!  Luke was super cute with Tanner and they are friends already.


After our trip to the Burton's house we went over to see Grandma and Grandpa Pickett and that was a blast!  Well... Tanner was a bit upset for a while because he was having a little constipation problem.  Grandma took care of him though and she fixed it by giving him a ritz cracker to chew on:)  Happy as a clam after that!



He got pretty tired when he was eating his bottle and I think that his hands covering his face are cute.  He has always loved to have his hands up by his face, but sometimes I fear that he will hurt himself because he tends to scratch his face... It's just his thing.  He likes to scratch everything around him haha!  I just have to make sure his nails are always nice and trimmed:)


 I flew here and I could only bring a 40 pound bag for the both of our stuff, so I didn't have much room to bring toys.  I found some fun stuffed animals and this silly chili in my sister's room and he loves it!  Thanks Tey for the toy! P.S you might not get it back because he is attached:)


Uncle Bubba and soon to be Aunt Karyssa came home this weekend!  We had the BYU girls lacrosse team staying with us one night, so Bubba got to sleep in my room with Tanner and I slept with my mom ( my dad was on a camping trip).  Bubba was on binki duty and I was kind of nervous about leaving him to this responsibility, but I think it was actually one of the best nights of sleep that Tanner has had this week!  Nice job Uncle Bubba!

The best thing that happened all week was getting to see Craig today!!! He had a layover in Vegas before he headed back to San Jose, so we met him at the airport and took him to Macayos ( if you are from Vegas you know about Macayos and all it's wonderfulness) before we had to say good bye.  It was so fun to see him and it was needed because now we won't see him for about a week and a half.  Tanner loves his Daddy!



Great week:)  I am excited for the weeks to come because the holidays are so soon and it will be a lot of fun to celebrate them with Tanner!  Hope everyone is doing great!  Call me if you are in Vegas and you have time to hang out with us:)

2 comments:

  1. I might be a little bias...but that picture of Jeff and Tanner is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete