Sunday, November 11, 2012

To Grandmothers house we go and diet update

After Church we always go to visit my great grandmother on my mom's side.  She loves to see Tanner and he does really well when she wants to hold him.  I get nervous because she is frail and I don't want him to be too heavy for her.

I love Tanner's face in this one:)

This one is sweet


Then after that we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Ferrell's house and we had a good visit with them.  It was nice to see them and catch up.  


We are planning to go see our other set of grandparents tomorrow for family home evening.  I am so lucky that I still have my grandparents around to share my life with.  

So if anyone is interested in the diet I am doing and how it's going, here it is. 

 From Monday to Tuesday I lost 4, yes 4 whole pounds!  
Tuesday to Wednesday I lost 2 pounds.  
Wednesday to Thursday 1 pound 
and Thursday to Friday 0 pounds. 
 That makes the total for the week 7 pounds:)  Yay! 

 So I am trying to this diet pretty close to the way that I read it so Saturday was my cheat day and I did what I was told to do and I ate all the things that are bad for me:) haha it was awesome, but not gonna lie my tummy hurt and I don't think will have a big problem with cravings until my next cheat day.  Today when I weighed myself I had gained 3 pounds but that was less than I expected because what I read says that women can gain about 10 pounds after cheat day but expect to be back to normal by Tuesday and losing again.  I guess cheat day is there to help you jump start your metabolism, so I hope it works.  I will keep you posted on the weight this week and we shall see if this diet is everything it's cracked up to be.

Ok I can't be done yet because while I was doing this post my cute little Tanner decided to try to eat the jumper that my high school theatre teacher let me borrow ( Thanks Ms. Phenix!!)  Then he kinda got his head stuck, so I had to hurry and snap this picture before I rescued him... is that wrong?  He will thank me for the awesome picture someday, so I guess it's ok.  Love you Tanner!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment