Monday, December 10, 2012

Way Behind!

Ok I have a lot to catch up on!  I need to tell you about the rest of my time in Vegas and Thanksgiving.  So my mom took me to a Zumba class that one of the wardhurchs in her stake does twice a week at the church.  I wasn't expecting it to be that great, but it really was awesome and so much fun!!  I loved it!  I need to learn some of the routines... I guess that's what you would call them and do them with my ward.  it is so much easier to have a set time to work out with friends!

Tanner was worn out from all the Zumba so Grandma is giving him a drink:)


Leyla came to visit and she loves to hold Tanner... he is like her own little doll:)


They are both adorable!

So when I was in Vegas I got to go back to the theater and see my wonderful theater teacher Ms. Phenix!  It was so fun to be back and to talk about all the funny things that have happened in that theater.  They are currently working on the musical The Music Man and I had a fun time being there and helping them out with the show while I was there.  My mom is amazing and still helps with costumes even though none of her kids are in high school anymore... She is such a good example to me:)



Even Tanner enjoyed himself in the theater:)  

Last time we went to visit my great grandma Tanner found a way to do pull ups with her walker.  Haha!  It was so funny because he was really doing pull ups, no joke!



So my Mom was in charge of the turkey for Thanksgiving and she wanted me to learn how to make it, but I was really having a hard time with pulling out the disgustingness that is inside it.  It was cold, wet and ugghh, but I got out some of it and then my Dad had to come rescue ua and get out the neck that was still frozen to the inside... Do people actually eat those things on the inside, or is it just a nice thing to sell the bird with all its parts?


It was a great Thanksgiving feast with all the good stuff.  It was really nice to see our families and they were happy to see Tanner.  Craig and I are not as important anymore:)



No comments:

Post a Comment