Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Beach Body Workouts!

I am excited about some of the new workouts that Beach body is coming out with!  I love to do workout videos.  It just seems to work best for me, or it's the easiest way for me to get a workout in during Tanner's nap:)
Shaun T's Focus T 25 and it sounds like it is going to be really awesome!  You only need to spend 25 min a day on the workout, but it is intense.  I think I could do it though if I knew I only had to do it for 25 minutes instead of most workouts that are an hour long.

Here is the link to get to the page to purchase this new workout
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout.do



Shuan T is a busy man these days!  He also has another workout that is out called The Asylum volume 2.  Can I just say that I love Shaun T!  He is so motivating and funny, so it is fun to do his workout videos.  So this workout is for athletes who want to be faster, stronger and just all around better than their competition.  It is a 30 day program made up of 7 workouts.  The nice thing is the workouts range in time, so some days you don't have to work more than 30 minutes.  If you want to be a better athlete this is the workout for you.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity-the-asylum-volume-2-elite-training-workout.do

Asylum Volume 2 Workout: Championship and Fit Test
I have done P90X and I love the Kenpo workout where you punch and kick a lot.  It doesn't really feel like you are working out because it's so fun, so I am really excited about this next one.  It's called Combat by Les Mills.  After I read this on their website I was sold.
 "BURN UP TO 1,000 CALORIES PER HOUR.
You'll be doing Karate/Kung Fu, Capoeira, Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai/Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do and Boxing—all in a single workout—and burning up to 1,000 calories per hour!"



The last one that I want to tell you about is all about your booty:)  Brazil Butt Lift Master Series is a super way to get your butt in shape... literally!  


The triangle training method works the 3 major butt muscles and makes your butt ready for bathing suit season.  If you are worried about your booty here is the link:




No comments:

Post a Comment