Monday, January 31, 2011

Yay for Hot Chocolate!

I am excited to drink my hot chocolate as I type some new things that have happened lately.  Craig and I made it through January, so we are doing great and I can't wait until July when it will be warm haha! Craig is super-de-duper busy with his school and club volleyball schedule, but now that all the teams are formed hopefully things will be less stressful.  We are going to start a plyo camp with the older girls this week to help them get in shape and jumping higher, so that should be fun.  Craig is also really busy with the new business he just got into.  He and one of his old mission companions started a company called, "Picture Perfect Booths" and it is going to be so much fun.  We are excited to go to bridal fairs and other fun events, so if you need something fun for a party, or know someone getting married that would like a photo booth let us know:)  But of course they would have to live in Idaho, or maybe Utah.  Last week I got a calling to be a den mother in the wolf pack for boy scouts..... what the heck is a den mother and a wolf pack! Haha I was not expecting that at all, but hopefully it will be a lot of fun and I will learn how to make pine wood derby cars:)  One of my friends recently taught me how to make flowers and bows...like for your hair, flowers and bows and I am addicted!  It is so much fun and I have made like 14 of them already.  Too bad I don't have a little girl to use them on:)  School is going good and I am loving being able to actually be a part of the elementary classroom this year.  I have already been able to take over the classroom and teach some lessons, so if anyone needs to know about hyperboles, or alliteration you just let me know because I know all about it haha.  I am excited to be in charge of my own classroom everyday next semester.  Craig is a crazy person and he is taking 19 credits this semester, but he loves his classes because they are all in his major and he feels like he is learning things now that will actually be valuable for his career.  Well that's all that is new in our lives for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment